No, no ... I will not be cussing today. Well, not on the blog. I can't guarantee what happens when I'm alone in my car and Slightly Road Ragey me comes out. But I'm working on it. Another story, another day.
Moving on.
This is the first installment of a weekly series. I'm a bit of a Francophile. I studied French in college, studied abroad in France, I watch French movies, read French blogs, eat French fries. That last one doesn't count, but you get the gist. So, I've decided to feature a photo with a French word. A little practice, a little picture, a little post, if you will. (Disclaimer down below).
Today's French word is l'aventure. The adventure. Because that's what life is everyday with this little guy. It's good stuff, keeps my blood pumping. It's not a climbing-Mount-Everest kind of adventure, because then I might actually have a bonafide pack mule to carry the baby bag, my purse, the baby seat, a blanket, the actual baby, etc etc.
Vive l'aventure!
*Disclaimer - by no means do I think I won't mess up some French in the course of this series, it's bound to happen, because shoot happens, or as I think the French might say, c'est la vie!

No comments:
Post a Comment