Friday, October 11, 2013

FRENCH MAN

Bonjour, it's Pardon-My-French Friday. Today's word is "un homme" which means "a man" in French.

When I was in France I loved seeing the "quintessential" French things you hear about and see portrayed in movies - a bunch of older French men playing bocce ball, a French baguette sticking out of a bicycle basket, pituresque lavender fields. And don't forget about the French men. I remember walking down the street and having a random guy pass me and tell me that I have beautiful blue eyes. Not in a creepy way, just in a passing-flirty-I'm-French-so-it-sounds-romantic-doesn't-it kind of way. 

I found this cute little sticker while cleaning out the catch-all room in my house. I think he looks French. That stereotypical French guy. I guess he's just missing his striped shirt, scarf, and baguette. Which when you throw in some Nutella, he sounds like my kind of guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment